This game is very popular in much of the world with various variations and mostly regional. This eight ball game is derived from a game which was invented earlier around 1990 in the united states by Brunswick- Balke- Collender company. Informally billions of individuals play this game.
Features of 8 Ball Pool v3.9.3
- Object balls must be placed in a triangular rack and its base should be parallel to end rail to start the game. The balls must be placed in such a way that all of them must be in contact with each other.
- Balls should be in random order, two at the corner one of which is a stripe and another is solid. The cue ball can be placed anywhere.
- The player can continue shooting until he commits a foul or failed to legally pocket an object ball.
- A player is said to be a winner if he pockets all his object balls legally into a designated pocket or the opposing player knocks the ball out of the table.
- The cue ball should not be pocketed and does not strike any ball is a foul. The shooter should not touch the cue ball except with tip of the cue.
- The shooter should not touch any other ball and strike the ball out of the table.
- The cue ball should not be struck more than once in a shot.
- Balls should not come in contact with cushion.
How to download 8 Ball Pool v3.9.3?
Download and enjoy playing 8 Ball Pool by clicking on the link provided in the description of this article.